NTDA Tyre Industry Awards 2017 open for entries
Entry forms for the 2017 National Tyre Distributors Association (NTDA) Tyre Industry Awards are now available. 2017 sees the launch of a new award category for Tyre Technician Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by the Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights. 2016 saw 57 finalists battle it out for these most coveted awards – so will your company be shortlisted or beat the usual suspects to perhaps lift one of the coveted trophies in 2017?
Entries are only accepted from NTDA members and companies that are members of Tyre Industry Federation trade associations on the official NTDA entry form. The form and entry requirements brochure can be obtained from Alison Keitch, membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award categories in 2017 are:
- REACT Roadside Technician of the Year, sponsored by: Zenises
- Truck and Agricultural Tyre Supplier of the Year, sponsored by: Jelf Beaumonts
- Aftermarket Equipment Supplier of the Year, sponsored by: Automechanika
- Industry Marketing Campaign of the Year: Available for sponsorship
- Staff Training & Development Initiative of the Year: Available for sponsorship
- Tyre Wholesaler of the Year: Available for sponsorship
- Tyre Manufacturer of the Year, sponsored by: Maritime Cargo Services
- Tyre Technician Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by: The Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights
- Tyre Retail Centre of the Year, sponsored by: Pirelli
The opening date for entries is 30 March 2017 and the closing date is 4 August 2017. Entries must be submitted on the official entry form. Entries arriving after the closing date or without the required testimonials will not be considered.
The awards will be presented to the winners, at a ceremony sponsored by Sailun, at the NTDA Annual Dinner which will take place on Thursday 12 October 2017, at the Double Tree by Hilton Milton Keynes, Stadium MK, Stadium Way West, Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST. This black tie event, which is attended by over 600 of the great and good of the tyre industry and automotive aftercare market, provides great networking opportunities together with the NTDA Tyre Industry Conference which is held on the same day.