- Why take out a subscription to Tyres & Accessories & tyrepress.com?
Tyres & Accessories and tyrepress.com is the leading information resource for the tyre and wheel industry. With up-to-the minute industry news, unrivalled analysis and commentary, insider industry information and business critical data, Tyres & Accessories and tyrepress.com provides the insight to keep you at the forefront of the industry. With breaking news on commissions, mergers and people moves, as well as production case studies, in-depth ratings data and exclusive interviews with industry innovators, we provide you with all the information you need to make the news at the heart of the industry.
- What does a subscription to Tyres & Accessories & tyrepress.com include?
Tyres & Accessories and tyrepress.com has created a range of subscription packages bringing the best of both print and digital platforms, enabling you to get the information you need in whatever format you choose. Subscription information can be found on our website and you can subscribe directly by credit, debit card, or by PayPal.
- How do I subscribe to both digital and print content
Customers can subscribe here. All magazine subscriptions include full digital access. It will only take a few minutes to select a subscription pack and register your details.
- How do I renew my subscription?
You can renew your subscription online at tyrepress.com. Simply login using your username and password, select your preferred subscription option and complete the online form to the payment page. Once your payment has been received your account will be activated immediately.
- I’ve forgotten my password?
If you’ve forgotten or don’t know your password you can request to reset it. Simply click here.
- Why is it easier to pay by credit/debit card recurring payments?
Credit and debit card continuous payment method means that you do not need to remember to renew your subscription each year. You will be in complete control of your subscription which can be cancelled at any time.
- Are my credit/debit card details secure if I subscribe online?
All of our transactions are encrypted to the highest global standards. Our payment systems are monitored and audited regularly by a world leading Qualified Security Assessors (QSA), so you can be confident our services are completely secure. Transactions processed using SagePay go through powerful fraud prevention tools to check if your card details have previously been compromised somewhere else online or to prevent the illegal use of a card by an unauthorised person.
- Can I pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque?
We can arrange to send you an invoice that you can pay by either Bank Transfer or Cheque, please contact our customer services team or call +44 (0)1782 214224.
- Can I pay in a currency other than £ sterling?
If you are paying online by credit/debit card, your payment will be processed in £ sterling. If you wish to pay by either Bank Transfer or Cheque, we accept payments in Euros and US Dollars. Please contact our customer services team or call +44 (0)1782 214224 to request a total figure at the current rate of exchange.
- How do I access the online edition of Tyres & Accessories magazine?
Just login to our website via the internet using your computer, tablet or smartphone and use your username and password to login.
- Can I order bulk/multiple subscriptions?
Yes! We offer preferential rates for 10+ subscriptions and we can customise your corporate membership to suit your organisation needs. Please contact our customer services team or call +44 (0)1782 214224.
- Will you acknowledge receipt of my order?
If you subscribe online, a confirmation email will be sent to you together with a receipted invoice for your records. If you are an agency or an organisation that has bulk/multiple subscriptions with us an invoice will be emailed to the designated contact.
- How do I order a back issue?
For prices and availability, please contact our customer services team
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- How do I advertise in Tyres & Accessories magazine or online?
- How do I get news articles published on your website?
Contact our editorial team or call +44 (0)1782 214224.
- How do I contact customer services?
Email email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1782 214224. Lines are open Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00 GMT.