Maxam Tire displaying “vastly improved” portfolio at Bauma
Following a very successful initial presence at Bauma 2013, Maxam Tire says it is returning to exhibit and demonstrate “a vastly improved product portfolio and a much-developed organisation.” The company will exhibit its OTR products both internally (Hall A6, stand 324) and outside (in the atrium between Entrance West and Hall B1).
“Maxam has heritage in speciality tyres, as well major organisational support,” comments managing director Martin West. Maxam operates in five tyre segments – agricultural, OTR, industrial, construction and solid OTR. Our new head office support team based in Birmingham complement the customer-facing team – this team offers our customers bespoke tyre solutions, premium quality, ongoing technical development and application support. We offer our customers a massive amount of support – service, logistics, trade shows, marketing, social media – we pride ourselves on the continuous development and improvement of our dealer channel across the world.”
West added: “Maxam is looking to continue to grow and expand our product offering and our network of distributor partners. Building on very strong foundations, we are committed to an aggressive strategy and plan to grow the business, expand our personnel skill base and continue to research and develop appropriate, tailored end-user tire patterns. We wish, not only to be perceived, but to be recognised, as a high quality OTR and Industrial tyre manufacturer, capable of delivering professionally to the needs of both OE and replacement market opportunities. We would welcome a visit from you to our stands at Bauma. I personally look forward to meeting you.”
Maxam product developments during the last 12 months include:
• MS503 – a new traction L-5 pattern – due to be launched Q3, 2016
• MS203 – specially developed G-2/L-2 pattern for motor graders
• MS406 – L-4 traction pattern
• MS302 – 4 new sizes in 65 series
• NEW – additional size for the MS405 – 875/65R29
• MS504 – L-5 mining pattern specially developed for underground equipment
• A complete MS301 range encompassing the 15.5R25 size
• MS910R and MS909R Agro-industrial/MPT all steel radial tyre range
• Expansion of bias construction range with new backhoe, excavator tyre sizes
Last but not least, in March Maxam announced the release of the MS403 in two additional sizes – size 46/90R57and size 37.00R57. The company’s other 57-inch size is the 40.00R57 which is already available.