Linglong launches UHP Sport Master car tyre with 17% improved wet grip
Linglong is introducing a new range of European focused car tyres in 2021, all carrying the new “Master” brand. The UHP Sport Master represents a big leap forward for the manufacturer in terms of wet grip, with a 17 per cent improvement over its previous UHP products snaring it an A grade on the tyre label. Linglong says its new summer UHP tyre inherits the genes of its D1 racing tyres; the Linglong Tire Drift Team Orange won two annual championships in the Japanese D1 Grand Prix 2020. The manufacturer adds that this sporting pedigree accounts for around 20 per cent of the tyre’s performance – its sporty handling – with the other 80 per cent tuned for regular driving performance.