Fintyre wins Milan public transport tender

Italian distributor of replacement tyres, Fintyre has been awarded the tender for the supply of tyres for public transport vehicles, launched by ATM (Azienda Trasporti Milanesi), with an auction base of 2.632 million euro. Specifically, Fintyre, part of the pan-European European Fintyre Distribution Group, will supply ATM with more than 6,000 tyres from Pirelli and Goodyear Dunlop through its leading distribution platform in Italy over the next three years. These will be fitted to around 600 means of transport; 90 per cent will be used for heavy vehicles (buses), while the remaining 10 per cent will be used for light vehicles.

“We are particularly proud to have the opportunity to work with ATM as a solid and reliable partner for the constant renewal and innovation of public transport”, commented Francesco Carantani, CEO of Fintyre. “A proper thanks goes to our people: their commitment and dedication allow Fintyre every day to consolidate its distinctive position in the sector of reference and to reach new goals also at international level.”

Comments closed

We see you are visiting us from China.

If you would like the latest news from the Chinese tyre industry in Chinese, visit our partner site Or click below to continue on Tyrepress.