Michelin publishes Universal Registration Document
Michelin has released its Universal Registration Document, a tome exceeding 400 pages that contains a wealth of corporate information.
The Universal Registration Document contains:
- Michelin’s 2019 Annual Financial Report
- The Report of the company’s Supervisory Board on Corporate Governance, covering the components of corporate officer compensation submitted to shareholders at the Annual Meeting to be held on 23 June 2020
- Non-Financial Information Statement
- Duty of Care Plan
- The Statutory Auditors’ reports on decisions submitted to shareholders at the Annual Meeting to be held on 23 June 2020, as well as their fees
- The description of the share buyback programme
- Information on the Annual Shareholders Meeting to be held on 23 June 2020.