The NMDA Spring 2017 Dealer Attitude Survey, published on 9 May 2017, shows that the all-dealer average when asked about the overall value of the franchise remained static at 6.8 since the last survey in Autumn 2016. “The NMDA is pleased to see that this year’s Spring 2017 Dealer Attitude Survey received a response rate of 32 per cent. Participants in this survey were made up of 74 per cent of independently owned franchise dealers, and 24 per cent privately owned groups. 58 per cent were single brand dealer’s whist the remainder of 42 per cent were multi-franchised.” commented Stephen Latham, head of the National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA).
The National Motorcycle Dealers Association (NMDA) has revealed the results of its Autumn 2016 Dealer Attitude Survey. Stephen Latham, head of the NMDA said that he was “pleased to see that this year’s survey received a response rate of 33 per cent. Over the last few years there has been a view that brands with a low percentage of dealer responses have not necessarily been representative of the views of that network, and could skew the results either way. Therefore, in this survey, we have decided to suppress the results of three brands that had less than 15 per cent of their dealers completing the survey.”