Tyre Test Technician
Giti Tire is a Singapore headquartered tyre company, with eight manufacturing facilities, more than 32,000 global employees, and distribution to a market of more than 130 countries. It is one of the top tyre manufacturing companies in the world based on revenue.
Job Description: Tyre Test Technician
Location: MIRA, Nuneaton (UK)
Reporting to: Manager – Europe Testing Centre
- Fitting/Stripping of tyres for PCR, LTR & TBR test and event programmes.
- Stock control of wheel & tyres.
- Organise & monitor shipments of wheels, tyres and vehicles.
- Supervise workshop health and safety.
- Manage workshop consumables and equipment.
- Attend overseas test projects at key proving grounds and OE customers.
- Possibility to support motorsport events as and when necessary.
- Adhere to standards required of a professional test centre.
- Class C + E Licence.
- Tyre fitting qualification (Car and Truck)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able and willing to travel.
- Able to work weekends as and when needed.
To apply, send a CV with a covering letter to email@example.com