Sales Director – Tyrefix
- £60,000 – £90,000 OTE per annum (Target and Bonus driven).
- National Role, Head Office, Ibstock, Leicestershire
Company and Role Overview:
Tyrefix is the leading service provider of tyre repairs and replacements to the off-highway (OTR) market with over 100 breakdown vehicles nationwide, we pride ourselves on providing an unmatched national breakdown service where our customers come 1st,.
Due to continued growth and recent investment, we have our sights set on ‘significant’ growth and with this comes the opportunity to recruit a Sales Director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of ‘sales’ with a clear focus on data, generating additional revenue and managing the sales team, with this brings the opportunity to further build on strong foundations and create a team that can’t be matched.
- Being heavily data literate and understanding trends to create opportunities.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve targets
- Setting and communicating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales activity and goals
- Leading and motivating the sales team through best practice and hands on training
- Ensuring salespeople know how to achieve set goals
- Working with customers to better understand their needs
- Assessing costs, supply, demand, and competitors to determine selling prices
- Building on strong foundations to create an unrivalled sales team
Essential Criteria with a proven track record in:
- Delivering results through increased sales
- Leadership and management
- Budget build and delivery
- People skills
- Feeding back to stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Unearthing opportunities and trends through analytics
In return for your hard work and commitment the Sales Director will receive a competitive base salary, Target Driven Bonus and inclusive package.
To apply, send your CV and a cover email to email@example.com.