Field Operations Manager – South East England
- £40,000 – £50,000 OTE per annum
- South East England
- Permanent, full-time
Company and Role Overview:
Tyrefix is the leading service provider of OTR tyre repairs and replacements to the off-highway market with over 100 breakdown vehicles nationwide, we pride ourselves on providing an unmatched national breakdown service where our customers come first.
Due to continued to growth and ever increasing fitter numbers we are in a position where it is necessary to recruit additional field operations Managers to support our mobile tyre technicians.
- Oversee the management of circa 30 Mobile Tyre Technicians.
- Trouble shoot and resolve any ‘operational challenges’ which may arise.
- Drive change and a continuous improvement in both process and people.
- Investigate / implement company initiatives, in order to drive value for the operation.
- Coaching and mentoring of Tyre Technicians to increase performance through efficiency.
- Ensure the highest standards of Health & Safety are maintained through a proactive safety culture.
- Carry out weekly analysis to maximise productivity and performance.
- Experience with Service related businesses (tyres would be great).
- Communicates openly, motivates and inspires, creates a positive work environment, manages team performance, sets a good example for the team.
- Provide constructive feedback in a clear manner
- Ability to prioritise and set own standards and goals.
- Proven track record in implementing and delivery of high operational standards.
- Previous experience of leading and managing a team.
- Communicates openly, motivates and inspires, creates a positive work environment, manages team performance, sets a good example for the team. Provide constructive feedback in a clear manner
- Experience in the Tyre industry would be a plus but not a necessity.
In return for your hard work and commitment the field Operations Manager will receive a competitive base salary, additional benefits and the chance to add immediate value and influence change within their role.