Business Development Manager – North East and Borders
Oak Tyres UK Ltd is the industry leader in supplying the fast-fit industry with a comprehensive range of tyres and associated products.
Established in 1980, the company has grown rapidly over recent years with around 350 staff and turnover in excess of £120 million. Operating across the North of England, Wales and Southern Scotland, with a delivery service to thousands of fitting points multiple times a day.
The company is modern and dynamic with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service and value to the tyre trade.
As Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will report to the Regional Sales Manager, and will be assigned a territory within the North East of England and the Scottish Borders to manage relationships with customers and develop sales.
- Promotion and sale of the company’s house brands, growth and maintenance of the existing dealer network for the company’s 3 exclusive brands.
- Management of all existing and prospective customers across all sectors (including car dealerships, independent tyre shops and Equities.)
- Managing relationships with customers to ensure highest levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Close liaison with the telesales team to address any issues, customer requirements or sales opportunities.
- Managing the flow of information to customers relating to promotions and rewards programs.
- Call reporting on the company’s CRM package
- Attending customer and company events outside of normal working hours (hospitality events, foreign trips and exhibitions)
- A proven history in developing customer relationships
- Energetic and passionate about delivering improvement and exceptional customer service
- A dedicated team player with a proven sales track record
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills
- Results and targets driven
- Willingness to travel
This is a field based sales role, the role is highly suited to candidates with a desire to operate within a dynamic and highly focused organisation.
This is a key role within the business and represents a highly rewarding opportunity to candidates with a drive to go beyond expectation.
Automotive sector sales experience is preferred but not essential as full induction and product training will be given to the successful candidate.
Basic £30k to £31k depending upon experience
+ Bonus OTE £44,000 per year (this OTE is achieved by all staff in this role as a minimum currently)
+ Company car
+ Personal Private Medical Insurance
+ Life Cover
How to apply
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.