Business Development Executive
Techni Systems has a vacancy for a full time Business Development Executive for their Mobile Compressed Air Systems.
Techni Systems are leaders in offering vehicle mounted mobile air compressor systems. Our success comes from the uniquely engineered technology that integrates the compressor onto the vehicle’s engine and electronic control systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle to enable the efficient development of new and existing business. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for actively and professionally managing the entire sales cycle to enable the efficient development of new and existing business. They should be confident with lead generation, lead management, arranging appointments, preparing proposals and presentations, negotiating and closing the deal.
What you’ll do
- Identify and prospect new customers via phone, email and social media
- Enhance our understanding of potential new customers and establish new relevant points of contact
- Identify and prospect new market sectors
- Prospecting, scheduling & conducting sales calls and meetings
- Maintain on-going engagement with potential, new and existing leads through innovative communications
- Inform new customers about Techni Systems, its product portfolio and services
- Following up on existing contacts via our CRM system
- Carry out market research into latest industry trends, competitors and products offered
- Have an understanding of the technical complexities of our products and the ability to explain their benefits
- Drive and carry out onsite demonstrations to potential customers within the UK and Europe (occasional overnight stays maybe required)
- Work with other departments to further enhance our product and services
- Assist with sales and marketing materials (web content, product brochures etc)
- Report to the relevant team members about sales plan and activities
- Attend and participate in trade shows
The job is office based but will involve travelling within the UK and Europe to client sites.
- Experience in the Compressed Air Market specialising in portable/mobile compressors (Preferred but not essential)
- A friendly yet persistent individual with innovative ways to identifyand reach out to potential customers
- The ability to record and use sales information effectively
- The ability to sell and close deals
- The willingness to learn new things
- High levels of customer service experience
- Previous experience of working with CRM systems
- The energy and enthusiasm to go out and develop new business, building relationships with companies and driving growth
- Willingness to use the telephone to make sales, and contact customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional language skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Have a clean driving licence and ability to drive upto 3.5t vehicles to customer sites in order to carry out product demonstrations
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, very organised and can change priorities at a moment’s notice. You will need an eye for detail to ensure the customer receives the right service at the right time which will continue to support our customer retention rates.
You will need to be proficient in the use of computers, as our records are all electronic and require you to use the in house databases and Microsoft Outlook, (on the job training will be provided).
You will be provided with a company phone and laptop to carry out your job role.
If you are interested in the position and have the necessary experience, please apply today!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send all CV’s and covering letters to:
+44 (0) 1743 454 862