Triangle Tyre at Bauma China 2020
Triangle Tyre attended Bauma China in Shanghai on 24-27 November. The Chinese manufacturer is one of the world’s largest in the off-the-road sector, supporting construction, mining and port industries, and showcased the top of its product range from a 120sqm booth. Triangle exhibited its latest product technologies for earthmoving equipment, using its booth as a platform to explain its service capability and commitment to key players in the sector.
Six products were present at the booth during the show:
- the TB599A in what Triangle defines as a “jumbo” size 27.00 R49, for rigid dump truck, suitable for severe mining and quarry conditions
- the TB598S, displayed in the 750/65R25, a versatile radial tyre developed for articulated dump truck operating in a wide range of applications.
- the TL559S+, with a 3-star rating in the size 29.5R25, the L5 tyre for loaders working in extremely tough conditions
- the TB576 in the size 525/80R25, a radial tyre for mobile cranes in high-speed applications
- the TB516 in the 29.5R29, a radial tyre for mid-sized scrapers
- and for industrial and port applications, the new TL530 in size 18.00-25, designed for extra-long working hours.
Triangle boosted its visibility across the exhibition with original equipment fitments on internationally known earthmoving vehicles. Brands like Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hyundai, Doosan, SDLG, China National Heavy-Duty Truck Group, Sany Heavy Industry, XCMG, Zoomlion, and Lovol presented machinery fitted with Triangle tyres. Triangle says that this demonstrates trust and confidence in the products, and showcases its own design and innovation, rigorous testing, and comprehensive quality control.
Triangle has been expanding in this sector around the world in recent years via its network of OTR distributors. Through it, the company has been able to deliver qualitative support in more than 170 countries, offering the aftersales services required by both OEM and major replacement customers.
The Bauma China trade fair focuses on construction machinery, building material machines, mining machines and construction vehicles, and is a meeting point of leading companies in the construction industry across the globe. It attracts manufacturers, trade operators, and service providers.
With more than 3.000 exhibitors, 300.000 square meters fair ground, 17 indoor pavilions, 100.000 square meters of outdoor exhibition areas and seven themed exhibition areas, Bauma China is one of the worldwide key events in the construction machinery industry.