Delphi Technologies adds 8 first-to-market brake pads
Delphi Technologies has added eight additional first-to-market brake pads in its aftermarket braking programme. According to the company, together with the existing range, these latest applications means its brake pad line-up offers more than 98.5 per cent coverage for the European car parc.
Specifically, Delpi has added fitments for:
- Land Rover Discovery Sport/Range Rover Evoque (05/2019>), front pads;
- Opel/Vauxhall Movano (08/2019>), front pads;
- Opel/Vauxhall Movano (08/2019>), rear pads;
- DS 7 Crossback (05/2019>), front pads;
- Hyundai i10 (09/2019>), front pads;
- A6 Allroad Quattro/A6 Quattro/A8 Quattro/Q7 Quattro/S8 Quattro (11/2019>), rear pads;
- Audi Q3/Q3 Sportback/Q3 Sportback Quattro, Volkswagen Tiguan (11/2019>), rear pads;
- And Audi A6/A6 Quattro/A7 Sportback Quattro (01/2019>), rear pads
“Pads are one of the first critical items to be replaced on a vehicle which is why we set ourselves ambitious targets to have new pads in range within 6 to 12 months of a vehicle’s launch,” comments James Tibbert, EMEA marketing director, Delphi Technologies Aftermarket. “Being first-to-market ensures our aftermarket customers are well-positioned to access these new service opportunities with proven quality products.”
Delphi prides itself on its history with first-to-market brake pads. These previous applications include the Audi Q8 (02/2018>), Ford Focus IV (01/18) and Fiesta ST (05/18>), Toyota Supra (06/19>), Land Rover Defender (2020>), and Volkswagen Golf MK8 (2020>). For both the Land Rover and Volkswagen applications, the company achieved a milestone in speed to market by being quicker than the vehicle manufacturer.