LeasePlan to showcase ‘Super Six’ at 2018 Commercial Vehicle Show
Vehicle management company, LeasePlan UK is presenting its expanded portfolio of commercial vehicle products and services at this year’s CV Show. With more than 1.7 million vehicles worldwide, LeasePlan UK is a major player within the commercial vehicle market-place – with vans and specialist commercials making up more than one-third of the UK fleet.
At this year’s show, LeasePlan UK will showcase its new strategy, with focus on What’s next? for commercial vehicle leasing and the innovative products that will play a part in it.
LeasePlan will be demonstrating its latest products, developed in response to the needs of business critical fleets, which include:
- UPtime Live – a system that proactively manages the maintenance, repair, servicing and scheduling of customer fleets
- My Vehicle Check – an app that lets drivers complete daily safety and compliance checks from their smartphone
- Triple Guarantee – which offers a package of customer promises to reduce uncertainty, unplanned downtime and costs
- Build Management – a commercial vehicle build management and conversion tool that provides certainty around new vehicle build time, conversion and availability
- LeasePlan Telematics – providing data & insight. Helping to reduce business costs, improve driver safety & coverage for duty of care.
- LeasePlan Daily Rental – access to thousands of commercial vehicles with sites across the UK, available within a matter of hours if needed.
Mark Lovett, head of commercial vehicles at LeasePlan UK, said: “Commercial vehicles are a significant focus for our business. We recognise that commercial vehicle fleets have very specific needs so we’re excited to showcasing our Super Six, which meet these requirements. We have ambitious growth plans and we’re keen to demonstrate how our unique offering can complement the everyday needs of CV operators.
“By researching customer pain-points we’ve created a suite of solutions to help reduce downtime for our customers by looking at every step of the vehicle life-cycle – ensuring customers have the right vehicle – built to their business’ unique needs and that are supported with in-life support from our highly skilled and knowledgeable team.
“From digital apps to smart build software – our Super Six are meeting the very real needs of commercial vehicle operators – whether they’re a SME, a large corporate or public sector body.
“At this year’s show we’re keen to demonstrate the knowledge and experience LeasePlan has to offer, on top of innovative products we’re showcasing.
Helping businesses prepare for the future of mobility is our focus, so we look forward to people at the show visiting our stand to talk with us about what’s next for them.”
LeasePlan’s stand will be located in hall 5, number 5C30.