Accella rebranding TyrFil range
Accella Tire Fill Systems has announced that its TyrFil brand of polyurethane tyre fill products will transition to a new naming approach. By 1 January 2017, the new TyrFil product family names will be as follows:
• TyrFil Flex (formerly TyrFil LD & SuperFlex) – With a durometer of 10, this formula has the lowest durometer for maximum deflection and an air-like ride.
• TyrFil Utility (formerly TyrFil XL) – With a durometer of 20, this formula offers a soft ride and ample deflection in more demanding applications.
• TyrFil Pro (formerly RePneu OEM & TyrFil G2) – With a durometer of 30, this formula is a general-purpose material used in 90 per cent of tyre fill applications.
• TyrFil Premium (formerly RePneu II) – With a durometer of 30, this formula offers greater heat resistance for longer runs and optimum performance.
• TyrFil Ultra (formerly RePneu & TyrFil MG) – With a durometer of 30, this formula delivers the highest heat dissipation properties for extreme applications.
• TyrFil HeviDuty (formerly Hevi Duty & TyrFil HD) – With a durometer of 55, this formula provides minimal tyre deflection for extreme load at slow speeds.
Accella distributes its tyre fill products through a worldwide network of OEMs, aftermarket dealers and distributors. The product line is available in a variety of formulations designed for specific durometer requirements and applications. The company notes that this simplified product family consolidation means customers can purchase all of Accella Tire Fill Systems’ tyre productivity technologies from any of its manufacturing facilities: TyrFil, TLC, ReSeal, and Carefree Tire. The only significant change that the aftermarket dealer and OEM marketplace will see is updated product information on labels, invoice line items, safety datasheets, and technical datasheets.
“We’re pleased to unveil our new TyrFil product families to reflect what the entire industry has always known about our formulations: `It’s what’s inside that counts’,” said Joe Negrey, vice-president of Accella Tire Fill Systems. “TyrFil can be counted on to continue to provide the same trusted product quality and consistently high level of customer service that has been the absolute bedrock of our business for more than four decades. Our foam fill offerings not only eliminate flat tyres and offer the smoothest flat-proofed ride in the industry, but they deliver a sustainable, eco-friendly alternative that will help our dealer-customer network to reduce carbon footprint, while reaping cost savings and other performance benefits.”