Maxam Tire International will exhibit its latest OTR, agricultural, industrial and construction product lines from its large stand in Hall 7 (7E19). While this positioning echoes the brand’s positioning two years ago at the last Essen event, much has since changed, with its head office moving to Birmingham and Sailun Europe head Martin West taking over as managing director. Maxam has also appointed new managers, who will attend the show.
Maxam stated that it will present several “Xtra” new initiatives from its stand, referencing its own tyre branding, such as the Agrixtra tractor tyre range. The recent appointments, Shaul Nuri, senior product marketing manager, and Sinan Fisek, regional sales manager, will be present, representing “new talent… being employed as a base for future business expansion,” Maxam states.
Following the appointment of Martin West as managing director, and the relocation of the company head office to Birmingham, an extensive review has been undertaken to improve and enhance Maxam’s customer service and logistics offer, it adds. This review “has been implemented and is supported by the core strengths of the Sailun Jinyu Group.” The return to Reifen follows Bauma, in Munich, and Automechanika Dubai, during which Maxam communicated its improved product portfolio and organisational developments.
Recent Maxam product developments include:
- Agrixtra MS951R, now available in 85, 70 and 65 Series
- The new Flotxtra MS961R radial flotation tyre
- MS503 – a new traction L-5 pattern – due to be launched Q3, 2016
- MS203 – specially developed G-2/L-2 pattern for motor graders
- MS406 – L-4 traction pattern
- New sizes for the MS302 – 4 new sizes in 65 series
- Additional size for the MS405 – 875/65R29
- MS504 – L-5 mining pattern specially developed for underground equipment
- A full, complete MS301 range encompassing the 15.5R25 size
- NEW MS910R and MS909R Agro-industrial/MPT all steel radial range of tyres
- Expansion of bias construction range with new backhoe, excavator tyre sizes
Managing Director, Maxam Tyre International, Martin West commented: “Maxam is looking to continue to grow and expand our product offering and our network of distributor partners. Building on very strong foundations, we are committed to an aggressive strategy and plan to grow the business, expand our personnel skill base and continue to research and develop appropriate, tailored end-user tyre patterns.
“We wish, not only to be perceived, but to be recognised, as a high quality OTR and Industrial tyre manufacturer, capable of delivering professionally to the needs of both OE and replacement market opportunities. We would welcome a visit from you to our stand at Reifen 2016 – we wish everyone an enjoyable and successful show and I personally look forward to welcoming you to the Maxam stand.”